AC Repair & Maintenance In Austin, Hutto, Round Rock, TX, And Surrounding Areas
We understand how stressful it is to have your air conditioner fail during the hottest months of the year. Here in Texas it’s nearly impossible to live comfortably without a working AC in the summer.
This is why we are committed to providing fast and effective AC repair services for our neighbors in Greater Austin. We’re even available for same-day emergency AC repair to handle the most urgent situations.
Don’t try to sweat it out. Get the solution you need and the peace of mind you deserve when you call our trusted Austin AC repair experts!
Our Customers Can Expect:
- Quick response and turnaround times
- Top-notch workmanship and solutions
- Options that meet your needs and budget
Is Your AC Running, But You’re Not Getting Any Cool Air?
If your air conditioner is starting to emit loud noises, chances are one of the components is damaged or worn out.
- Buzzing Sounds: This is often heard in the outdoor unit. Buzzing sounds may be caused by debris buildup in the condenser coil or loose components.
- Banging Sounds: This is caused by a blocked fan, broken motor, or damaged compressor.
- Squealing Sounds: This points to indoor or outdoor motors that are starting to fail.
Avoid Unexpected Problems With Annual AC Maintenance
You may have heard that a properly installed AC enjoys a longer, more efficient operational life. But proper installation is just one part of the equation.
One of the things we tell our customers is to make sure they’re maintaining their air conditioner on a regular basis. This means timely filter replacement (every 3 to 6 months depending on your situation) and annual tune-ups.
With routine maintenance, your AC will run more reliably and efficiently. As a result, you will enjoy:
- Improved Indoor Air Quality
- Bigger Energy Savings
- Consistent Indoor Temperatures
Grande Air Solutions recommends yearly AC maintenance and tune-ups. This includes a comprehensive inspection, coil cleaning, and filter replacements. Contact our team to learn more about our annual maintenance plan and the perks that come with it!